Urban Grid is a leading developer and financier of commercial solar projects throughout the Mid-Atlantic and North-East. We work with commercial, educational, government and non-profit organizations to provide long-term renewable energy solutions. Urban Grid is positioned for strong growth in the mid-sized to large solar development market, and is offering an outstanding opportunity to an individual seeking an exciting work environment in one of the most important industries in the 21st century.
Job Location: Stevensville, Maryland (Across the Bay Bridge from Annapolis)
Basic Job Purpose: Provide project and marketing administrative support for all levels of Urban Grid's management team. This will include support for 1) existing project asset management 2) business development/sales 3) project administration and 4) marketing.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Administrative support duties related to Asset Management including, solar installation production data entry, solar installation operations & maintenance administrative support and coordination, billing scheduling and support, and overall organization of Urban Grid's solar assets to insure effective and organized operations.
- Assist project development team with administration of all local state and federal incentives, including management of deadlines, filing completed applications, assisting with supporting document compilation.
- Handle inbound calls from sales representatives, contractors, customers, and potential new clients. The ability to clearly communicate is a must.
- Responsible for assisting with daily support tasks, travel arrangements, meeting coordination, presentations and drafting letters.
- Coordinating team at industry events and conferences, supporting conference planning and organizing and developing a working list of new conferences.
- Perform other clerical duties that will help ensure efficiency and high productivity levels.
Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Potential for assistance with market research, contract administration, and due diligence.
- Marketing support, which broadly covers assistance with company sponsored events, preparing sales presentations, drafting and coordinating of press releases, and assistance with ribbon cutting ceremonies.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work-related, administrative and office management experience.
- Position requires excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and problem solving.
- Extensive experience with computer applications, specifically Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional and Excel.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and willing to learn new tasks quickly.
- Hard-working and able to prioritize a large task load in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in the solar industry is preferable but not required.
This is a full time position with compensation commensurate with experience. Health and dental plans also provided. Urban Grid is looking to fill this position commencing in early January, 2014. To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com